Financial Aid Available to Graduate Students
If you are committed to studying art and design, MCAD is committed to helping your dreams become reality. It may cost a lot less than you think.
- 97% of MCAD students receive financial aid.
- $11M in aid is awarded to MCAD students annually.
- MCAD tuition is below the national art college average.
There are a number of financial aid opportunities available to you as an MCAD student.
Aid eligibility varies based on your chosen program.
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Arts in Creative Leadership
- Master of Arts in Graphic and Web Design
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Design
An MCAD representative can discuss your unique circumstances and how to best invest in your future. Contact the Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org.